Get a second opinion Specialists from an expert UK hospital specialist in the comfort of your own home.
A second opinion specialists is an expert review of your medical or surgical history, diagnosis, treatment or test results (such as ultrasound, CT or MRI scan) by another specialist.
This can help confirm your diagnosis is correct, your treatment is appropriate, whether an alternative diagnosis or therapy should be considered or if additional tests would be worthwhile – all to ensure you receive the best medical care possible.
Recent studies show up to 88% of patients receive a new or refined diagnosis following review, potentially affecting treatment, prognosis and even life expectancy.
We can provide you with a medical, surgical or radiological second opinion specialists from our team of top UK hospital specialists, considered experts in their fields, from the privacy and convenience of your own home.
You may want to consider a second opinion specialists if:
- You are unsure about your diagnosis
- You have been diagnosed with a rare, life threatening or disabling condition
- Your treatment is complex, high risk or unpleasant
- Major surgery has been recommended
- Your doctor is uncertain about your condition or diagnosis
- If your treatment is not or did not work or you have experienced unexpected side effects
- When your course of treatment is not clear or confusing
All our specialists are highly regarded and experienced UK hospital consultants; most are internationally renowned. They are considered experts in their specific fields and practice in eminent university associated NHS teaching hospitals.
- Dr Derick Todd Cardiology
- Dr Punit Ramrakha Cardiology
- Dr Jonathan Harris Anaesthesia
- Mr Tim Mould Gynaecology
- Dr Adam Fox Paediatric Allergy
- Mr Christos Tolias Neurosurgery
- Dr Chris Fraser Gastroenterology
- Dr Yoram Inspector Psychiatry
- Professor Ailsa Hart Gastroenterology
Disclaimer: www.aajnewz.com does not guarantee any specific results as a result of the procedures mentioned here and the results may vary from person to person. The topics in these pages including text, graphics, videos and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only and not to be substituted for professional medical advice.