- Support the on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems.
- You typically work under direct supervision and may work without supervision.
- You will follow detailed work instruction and escalate any discrepancies in customer requirements, blue prints, or work instructions.
- You will identify, escalate, and explore opportunities to improve the installation or repair procedures.
- You will escalate any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment.
- You will support the training of the customer on proper usage for complex systems.
- Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users
- Learn end-to-end delivery of Honeywell solutions
- Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Experience in Building Management System & Fire Alarm System installation, commissioning & troubleshooting.
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
Company Type: Recruitment Agency
Job Role: Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Ref: JB3728413