business development rep – $50-60k base plus commissions – ontario in Toronto
location toronto, ontario
sector Sales and Marketing
job type permanent
reference number 516798STFEN
contact randstad canada
Our client, a well-established organization specializing in Commercial Laundry requirements is currently seeking a Business Development Rep . We are looking for driven, ambitious, and results driven individuals to work for this growing and fun organization…!
More precisely, your responsibilities will be:
• Developing new business by selling equipment to Laundromats across Ontario
• Upkeep of business by adding service contracts
• Ensuring that relationships are developed and fostered in order to close business
• Keeping up to date on industry trends, trade shows, advancements, etc.
• Regular preparation and maintenance of sales data in their CRM platform.
• Salary $50-60K base + commissions
• Opportunity to develop and grow your career within this ever expanding company
• Opportunity to work for an organization that values entrepreneurial thinkers and holds themselves and their employee accountable to results!
• Car allowance, cell phone, laptop, benefits
• Post-secondary education – Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in B2B sales
• Strategic thinker as well as a tactical executer
• Strong communication skills, analytical skills, business acumen and knowledge
• Exemplary relationship building, relationship management skills, ability to build trust with internal stakeholders and provide a positive influence
• Passion and drive for results
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on “My Randstad” enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Randstad Professionals Canada…